ToneWinner AD-5100PA+ 5 Ch Power Amplifier With Toroidal Transformer. -------->>> Really ! for 499 Only & No Tax -- No Wayyyy!!!!!!
Introducing the AD-5100PA+, Tone Winner's powerful and affordable 5-channel home theatre & hi-fi power amplifier. Featuring ToneWinner's patented power management technology and developed with the latest panoramic sound technologies, the AD-5100PA+ provides clean power with low noise levels for a breathtaking surround entertainment experience.
Whether you're watching a blockbuster movie or listening to a rocking live concert, this power amplifier will take your audio to new levels.
- Five channels of up to 100W Class AB independent power output
- Audiophile-grade toroidal transformer
- Overvoltage, overheat, overload, overcurrent, and short-circuit protection
- Low noise differential amplifier and a temperature compensation circuit
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) >100dB
- Intelligent cooling system for stable operation & heat dissipation
- Five-way indicators communicate channel signal strength at a glance
- 24K gold plated terminals
- Aluminium chassis & shockproof feet
5 Channels of Powerful Amplification
The AD-5100PA+ features 5 discreet channels of high power Class AB amplification, made possible by the audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. It features a low-noise differential amplifier circuit for improved signal-to-noise ratio. Ensuring that only the best quality signal is passed through the amplifier, each channel features 24K gold-plated unbalanced (RCA) inputs along with a pair of heavy-duty speaker outputs.
With intelligent systems and temperature compensation under the hood, the AD-5100PA+ ensures stable operation and is protected against damage. The AD-5100PA+ boasts Short Circuit Protection, Overload Protection, Overheating Protection, Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection.
Built with an aluminium chassis and supported by shockproof feet, the AD-5100PA+ is a resilient and powerful surround amplifier that will handle anything you throw at it.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
- 117 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- 164 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- 100 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- 121 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- 71+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all five channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 55 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB, 600ohm）， 10 Hz to 82 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB, 200ohm）
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 118 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 98 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted). Class AB: 96dB
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 134.13
- Gain: 29dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 633.6W, 240V. 613.2W, 120V
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the AD 5100+ to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The AD5100+ designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button.
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
- Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
- Standby LED: Red
Dimensions W x H x D: 431 x 130 x 352 mm
ToneWinner Amplifiers and Receivers include a 2 year Australian warranty.
If you experience any issues with this product please don't hesitate to contact us.