Thrilling & Immersive Home Audio Experiences & Unmatched Performance for the Price & We did it again With Our New 11 Channel Amp For $1775
( 3X300 WATTS & 8X155 WATTS @ 8 OHMS)
( 3X605 WATTS & 8X276 WATTS @ 4 OHMS)
AD-8300PA is eleven channels amplifier that specially designed to use with your current AVR receiver or multi channel AV processor.
Circuit TopologyFully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path 150 Watts Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized 300 Watts Class H amplifier modules and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
Audio SpecificationsAD8300 features three of our 300 Watts High-Powered Single Channel Modules & Eight 150 Watts Amplifier Modules.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules): LCR Channels & Surround Channels
- LCR Channels 350 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 155 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 605 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 276 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 320 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 150 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 516 Watts & Surround Modules 207+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 240+ Watts & Surround Modules 105+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB)
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 111 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 86 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted)
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 141
- Gain: 29.3 dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2,540 watts.
- 2 Years Warranty
- 20k Ohms (balanced).
- 15k Ohms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered independent L+C+R Channel Modules):
- L+C+R 3 way main channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Input Connections (Independent Surround Channel Amplifier Modules):
- 8 way surround channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 11-way binding posts.
- Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC)
- Trigger Output: 12 VDC
- Power Requirement Between 115V/230V @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On)
- Status LEDs change to flashing red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- Over current circuit breaker: press button to reset circuit breaker.
-> AD-8300 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
-> The Amplifier has overheat protection, DC protection, short circuit protection, overload protection
-> For the high frequency transformer used on power supply: It has overheat protection, overload protection, short protection, over voltage protection and under voltage protection
-> Fan: The speed of the fan is determined by the temperature within the unit. At lower temperature the fan will be off, When the temperature increases the fan will auto detect and increase the speed to control the temperature of the unitDimensions: 431 mm wide x 197 mm height x 472 mm depth
I was blown away!!! What a difference this amp made. I felt like I was in the movie.
Love the new ad 8300 pa amplifier. So far so good. No discernible added noise to the signal. Runs cooler than other amps I've tried. Like the new sleek look rather than the meter. Good value for the money compared to monolith, emotiva, and others. No need to buy multiple amps that'll take up more room and cost more money. Running a 7.3.4 system and pushing polk rtia9s in front. Sounds crisp and clean. This amp is a winner!
The Tone Winner AD-8300 11 channel amplifier is not just a good deal for its cost of $1775.00, but it is a fantastic and extraordinary great deal. There are few if any 11 channel amps in the marketplace to date that offer the power output specifications (3 high power 300 watt independent/single channel modules and eight (8)150 watt amplifier modules) as that of the 8300. In this regard, I recently replaced a top named brand 11 channel amp, with the AD-8300. The 11 channel amp, which I sold and replaced with the 8300, also had three 300 watt channels (the unit's left, right and center channels) but the other 8 of its 11channels were only rated to output a mere 65 watts and that rating was based on only 2 channels of the 8 being driven. The problem with my old amp was that there was a noticeable imbalance in the overall audible sound quality and clarity being delivered by amp's remaining 8 channel. The 8 rated 65 watt channels were being overshadowed by the three more powerful 300 watt front left, right and center channels. This would be even more true when considering speaker placement, distances and wire ring lengths. As to resolving this issue, I realized that I needed an 11 channel amp that was capable of distributing and/or providing a broader spectrum of power across all of its channel. The answer was the AD-8300 11channel amplifier, which could, based on its specs, provide the other 8 channels, outside of its 3 high power modules, over twice the power (150 watts) as my old amp (65 watts). Once I installed the 8300 amp, I noticed the difference in my system's sound quality right away. This Amp's power performance is unquestionably outstanding. This amp's features, styling, appearance and design are fantastic and will serve rival and/or raise competition among other amplifier manufacturers . The front the amp (1)has a highly polished aluminum faceplate, (2)at the top middle of the faceplate is the Tone Winner name and logo, (3)bottom center of the faceplate is the amp's front power on/off button, which is red haloed in the amp's Standby mode and turns blue haloed when pressed/triggered to its full on power mode, (4) the rest of the amp is constructed of a sturdy but lesser polished aluminum casing with air vents on its top and sides. The back of this amp is designed and laid out in a very user friendly, sensible and practicable way. The 3 high power channels are clearly marked and identified. The Center Channel serves to separate the left side and right side of the amp's input and speaker output lines. This arrangement also applies to the Center Channel's input and speaker output line. This layout of the amp's left and right input and speaker lines definitely serves to reduce the possibility of crossing left and right input and speaker lines when connecting and setting up the amplifier. With my purchase of this amplifier, I believe that I acquired a top of the line product for lot less money and performs as good or better than other amplifiers costing hundreds of dollars more.
I got the amp in very condition and its working fine
Thank you very much
This amp has so much power I don’t even know what to do with it. As with any amp, the reason you buy one is for more power but also subtle details and greater separation of sound. This amp changed my home theater for the better. I watch stream movies at time, unfortunately streaming doesn’t do this amp justice. Watching on 4K UHD, then it comes alive. Love the amp. You get so much for the price.