Tone Winner AT-300 - 16 Channel Processor
Supports Dolby Atmos, DolbyTrue HD & all the previous Dolby audio formats.
Supports DTS:X, DTS-Master & all the previous HD audio formats.
Support HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2.
Supports 4K/60Hz,RGB 4:4:4, 18GHz full bandwidth video signal
Supports DolbyVision and HDR 10 video signal.
Supports stacked OSD menu operation display.
Supports 9.3.4 or 7.3.6 in total 16 channels Dolby Atmos decoding lineout output.
Built-in auto room correction by Tone Winner
Built-in Bluetooth audio receiver function.
Built-in audio player function, support files playing from TF card & USB disk,
Supports several lossless & compressed audio format files playing, such as FLAC,APE, WAV, MP3 & etc; support multi-layer folder management.
Supports smart phone App control to be added in the future.
Supports over 12 variations of speaker configuration from 2.0 channel to 7.3.6
6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, 2 coaxial inputs, 2 optical inputs & 3 analogue audio inputs.
RS232 integrated controller, IR inputs and Trigger outputs.
Supports HDMI ARC, eARC and CEC.
Up to 1 second lip sync adjustment.
Each channel has 7 to 11 band EQ adjustment.
- Latest ADI new dual core DSP.
Click on Manual to download AT-300 processor manual
Updates For AT-300 Processor
AT-300 Software Updates & Instructions For November 2022 ------ Link
Thrilling & Immersive Home Audio Experiences & Unmatched Performance for the Price & We did it again With Our New 11 Channel Amp
( 3X300 WATTS & 8X155 WATTS @ 8 OHMS)
( 3X605 WATTS & 8X276 WATTS @ 4 OHMS)
AD-8300PA is eleven channels amplifier that specially designed to use with your current AVR receiver or multi channel AV processor.
Circuit TopologyFully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path 150 Watts Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized 300 Watts Class H amplifier modules and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
Audio SpecificationsAD8300 features three of our 300 Watts High-Powered Single Channel Modules & Eight 150 Watts Amplifier Modules.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules): LCR Channels & Surround Channels
- LCR Channels 350 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 155 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 605 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 276 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 320 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 150 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 516 Watts & Surround Modules 207+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 240+ Watts & Surround Modules 105+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB)
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 111 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 86 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted)
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 141
- Gain: 29.3 dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2,540 watts.
- 2 Years Warranty
- 20 kOhms (balanced).
- 15 kOhms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered independent L+C+R Channel Modules):
- L+C+R 3 way main channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Input Connections (Independent Surround Channel Amplifier Modules):
- 8 way surround channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 11-way binding posts.
- Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC)
- Trigger Output: 12V DC
- Power Requirement Between 115V/230V @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On)
- Status LEDs change to flashing red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- Over current circuit breaker: press button to reset circuit breaker.
-> AD-8300 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
-> The Amplifier has over heat protection, DC protection, short circuit protection, over load protection
-> For the high frequency transformer used on power supply: It has overheat protection, overload protection, short protection, over voltage protection and under voltage protection
-> Fan: The speed of the fan is determined by the temperature within the unit. At lower temperature the fan will be off, When the temperature increases the fan will auto detect and increase the speed to control the temperature of the unitDimensions: