Tone Winner AT-300 - 16 Channel Processor
Supports Dolby Atmos, DolbyTrue HD & all the previous Dolby audio formats.
Supports DTS:X, DTS-Master & all the previous HD audio formats.
Support HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2.
Supports 4K/60Hz,RGB 4:4:4, 18GHz full bandwidth video signal
Supports DolbyVision and HDR 10 video signal.
Supports stacked OSD menu operation display.
Supports 9.3.4 or 7.3.6 in total 16 channels Dolby Atmos decoding lineout output.
Built-in auto room correction by Tone Winner
Built-in Bluetooth audio receiver function.
Built-in audio player function, support files playing from TF card & USB disk,
Supports several lossless & compressed audio format files playing, such as FLAC,APE, WAV, MP3 & etc; support multi-layer folder management.
Supports smart phone App control to be added in the future.
Supports over 12 variations of speaker configuration from 2.0 channel to 7.3.6
6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, 2 coaxial inputs, 2 optical inputs & 3 analogue audio inputs.
RS232 integrated controller, IR inputs and Trigger outputs.
Supports HDMI ARC, eARC and CEC.
Up to 1 second lip sync adjustment.
Each channel has 7 to 11 band EQ adjustment.
- Latest ADI new dual core DSP.
- Click on Manual to download AT-300 processor manual
AT-300 Software Updates & Instructions For November 2022 ------ Link
ToneWinner AD-5100PA+ 5 Ch Power Amplifier With Toroidal Transformer
Introducing the AD-5100PA+, Tone Winner's powerful and affordable 5-channel amplifier for Home Theater & audiophile 2 channel listening. Featuring ToneWinner's patented power management technology and developed with the latest panoramic sound technologies, the AD-5100PA+ provides clean power with low noise levels for a breathtaking surround entertainment experience.Whether you're watching a blockbuster movie or listening to a rocking live concert, this power amplifier will take your audio to new levels.
- Five channels of up to 100W Class A/B independent power output
- Audiophile-grade toroidal transformer
- Overvoltage, overheat, overload, overcurrent, and short-circuit protection
- Low noise differential amplifier and a temperature compensation circuit
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) >100dB
- Intelligent cooling system for stable operation & heat dissipation
- Five-way indicators communicate channel signal strength at a glance
- 24K gold plated terminals
- Aluminium chassis & shockproof feet
5 Channels of Powerful Amplification
The AD-5100PA+ features 5 discrete channels of high power Class AB amplification, made possible by the audiophile-grade toroidal transformer. It features a low-noise differential amplifier circuit for improved signal-to-noise ratio. Ensuring that only the best quality signal is passed through the amplifier, each channel features 24K gold-plated unbalanced (RCA) inputs along with a pair of heavy-duty speaker outputs.
With intelligent systems and temperature compensation under the hood, the AD-5100PA+ ensures stable operation and is protected against damage. The AD-5100PA+ boasts Short Circuit Protection, Overload Protection, Overheating Protection, Overvoltage and Overcurrent Protection.
Built with an aluminum chassis and supported by shockproof feet, the AD-5100PA+ is a resilient and powerful surround amplifier that will handle anything you throw at it.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules):
- 117 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- 164 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- 100 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- 121 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- 71+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all five channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 55 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB, 600ohm）， 10 Hz to 82 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB, 200ohm）
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 118 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 98 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted). Class AB: 96dB
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 134.13
- Gain: 29dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 633.6W, 240V. 613.2W, 120V
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy-duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the AD 5100+ to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The AD5100+ is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button.
- Status LEDs: one per channel; blue.
- Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
- Standby LED: Red
Dimensions W x H x D: 431 x 130 x 352 mm
ToneWinner Amplifiers and Receivers include a 2-year warranty.
If you experience any issues with this product please don't hesitate to contact us.