Thrilling & Immersive Home Audio Experiences & Unmatched Performance for the Price & We did it again With Our New 11 Channel Amp For $1775
Step into the realm of unparalleled audio excellence with the Tonewinner AD-8300, an embodiment of cutting-edge technology and timeless design. As a leader in the audio industry, Tonewinner presents the AD-8300, as a testament to their commitment to delivering superior sound quality and uncompromising performance.
- 3 x 300 WATTS & 8 x 155 WATTS @ 8 OHMS
- 3 x 605 WATTS & 8 x 276 WATTS @ 4 OHMS
The Tonewinner AD-8300 is not just an amplifier; it's an invitation to a transcendent auditory experience. Meticulously crafted, this amplifier is poised to elevate your listening encounters into realms of sonic magnificence.
- Advanced Audio Precision: Imbued with state-of-the-art audio circuitry and premium-grade components, this amplifier ensures accurate and faithful sound reproduction across the entire frequency spectrum.
- Sleek Sophistication: The AD-8300's sleek design seamlessly integrates with any environment, adding a touch of sophistication to your audio setup.
- Flexible Connectivity: Equipped with a range of input options, including RCA and balanced XLR inputs, the AD-8300 effortlessly connects to various audio sources for seamless integration.
- Precision Control: The amplifier provides meticulous control over your sound, enabling you to fine-tune audio nuances to match your preferences and your room's acoustics.
Circuit TopologyFully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path 150 Watts Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized 300 Watts Class H amplifier modules, and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
Audio SpecificationsAD8300 features three of our 300 Watts High-Powered Single Channel Modules & Eight 150 Watts Amplifier Modules.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules): LCR Channels & Surround Channels
- LCR Channels 350 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 155 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 605 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 276 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 320 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 150 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 516 Watts & Surround Modules 207+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 240+ Watts & Surround Modules 105+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB)
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 111 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 86 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted)
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 141
- Gain: 29.3 dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2,540 watts.
- 2 Years Warranty
- 20k Ohms (balanced).
- 15k Ohms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered independent L+C+R Channel Modules):
- L+C+R 3-way main channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Input Connections (Independent Surround Channel Amplifier Modules):
- 8-way surround channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 11-way binding posts.
- Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC)
- Trigger Output: 12 VDC
- Power Requirement Between 115V/230V @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On)
- Status LEDs change to flashing red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- Over-current circuit breaker: press the button to reset the circuit breaker.
-> AD-8300 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
-> The Amplifier has overheat protection, DC protection, short circuit protection, overload protection
-> For the high-frequency transformer used on the power supply: It has overheat protection, overload protection, short protection, over-voltage protection, and under-voltage protection
-> Fan: The speed of the fan is determined by the temperature within the unit. At lower temperatures, the fan will be off, When the temperature increases the fan will auto-detect and increase the speed to control the temperature of the unitDimensions: 431 mm wide x 197 mm height x 472 mm depth
Beautiful amplifier plenty of power would highly recommend
The Tone Winner 8300 has awakened the sleeping giant residing in my living room. Coupled with the Yamaha A6A AVR the quality of sound is pronounced. It's now a pleasure to sit down and enjoy the music produced by U-tube, Amazon Music, and other channels. I'm fully surrounded by 14 SVS Channels that are strategically placed, The 8300 has no problem pushing quality sound through the dedicated channels, it has not skipped a beat. Movie theaters are now a thing of the past. The amp is a great investment...a lot of bang for the buck, Go for it.
Hugh upgrade from trying to run 11 speakers on a receiver along. I’m using Def Tech speakers, they don’t have the best sensitivity, and pushes them easily. Big bang for the buck!
If you are looking for an amp to power your home theatre, look no further: you should seriously consider getting this model.
Switched my Denon x6700 into pre-amp mode and powered all 11 speakers with this ToneWinner AD-8300. And it didn’t break a sweat. It’s got the power to push sound cleanly and forcefully if required. The amp runs barely warm (not hot) when powering an Atmos movie yet never heard the fan running. A testament to good engineering cooling design. The 12v trigger worked flawless to turn on the amp.
Sound quality: From music to Atmos movies, especially reference rated ones, the sound was full of dynamics, clarity and good depth of the sound stage. Channel separation was excellent compared to just an AVR.
Build quality: It’s built like a tank. It’s solid, has high quality connectors and as a bonus, looks good too.
Customer service: I’ve dealt with many vendors in the audio / video space. No one comes close to the level of superior service and knowledge that Aamir provides. He listens to your requirements, provides excellent advice and options and patiently answers all your questions: Both pre sales and post sales. I’ve purchased a number of items from Aamir and have recommended him to my friends and family.
Price: I thought the price tag was a typo. It’s not. You get incredible value for your hard earned money.
In summary, after two months of watching and listening to numerous movies and music, I can confidently recommend this amp to anyone who is looking to upgrade their home theatre setup with an 11 channel amp.
A fantastic addition to my denon x3800h avr. The customer support and service from Summithifi is unparalleled.