Introducing the Tonewinner AD-1PA Class A Amplifier, a triumph of engineering that sets a new standard in audio amplification. Meticulously designed and expertly crafted, this 2-channel amplifier represents the pinnacle of high-fidelity audio, delivering an auditory experience that is truly unparalleled.
Model: AD-1PA Class A Amplifier - 2 Channel
Prepare to be captivated by the sonic prowess of the Tonewinner AD-1PA Class A Amplifier. This amplifier is a testament to the fusion of cutting-edge technology and timeless craftsmanship, resulting in a sound quality that is rich, detailed, and immersive.
- Pure Class A Amplification: The AD-1PA operates in pure Class A mode, ensuring that the amplifier is always on and delivering the highest quality sound. This design choice eliminates the need for switching and provides a continuous flow of pristine audio.
- Uncompromising Sound Quality: With a focus on audio purity, the amplifier's circuitry is meticulously optimized to minimize distortion and noise, resulting in a faithful reproduction of your music's nuances.
- Exceptional Power and Control: The AD-1PA boasts a robust power output that ensures effortless driving of even demanding speakers. Its dynamic control lets you experience the full spectrum of sound, from delicate whispers to thundering crescendos.
- Premium Build and Materials: Crafted with precision and care, the amplifier features high-quality components that contribute to its exceptional performance and durability.
- Elegant Design: The amplifier's sleek and understated design seamlessly blends with any audio setup, making it a versatile addition to both contemporary and classic environments.
With the Tonewinner AD-1PA Class A Amplifier, your music transcends ordinary listening and becomes a captivating journey through every note and melody. Whether you're an audiophile seeking sonic perfection or someone who simply appreciates the beauty of sound, this amplifier promises an experience that will touch your soul.
Audio Specifications: Pure Class “A” Amp
- Topology: Class A/Class AB
- Numbers of Channel: 2 Channels - (High powered single channel modules): Independent windings for each channel from transformer.
- Power Output: ( Rated Power; THD <0.1% @ 115V (Tested @ AC 115V) - (AC 240V Will Increase the output wattage and maintain the THD<0.1%.)
- 300 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven.
- 500 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 320+ watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven..
- Pure Class “A” Mode 100 Watts at 8 ohms
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 104 kHz +/-3 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.0016%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 116dB - 120dB; FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 2 Ohms
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 200.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 1.6 V.
- Gain: 29.5 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1200 watts.
- Power Supply: 110V-240V: 15 Amps - 20 Amps Auto Switching Class A/AB Power Supply.
- Modules: Separate Heatsinks for individual modules.
- Bi-Amp Option Available
- Full balance; holo symmetry; differential input; differential BTL output.
- Each channel is equipped with 8 pairs of HI-FI power transistors
- 60A current output capacity.
- 1200W Toroidal transformer; 180000uF audio filter capacitor
- Intelligent management of switching High/Low voltages ( Auto switch for 115/230V input power)
- Class A/Class AB Auto/Manual switch
- Multiple ways for protection: Overcurrent protection, DC protection, self-excitation protection, & overheat protection
- Standby power consumption: ≤1W
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Silver
- Dimensions: 17.48 x 16.73 x 8.75 Inches
- Weight: 42kgs / 92.60LB
- Accessories: Power Cable Included
Prepare to be moved by the Tonewinner AD-1PA Class A Amplifier, where technology, innovation, and craftsmanship converge to create an auditory masterpiece that breathes life into your music and elevates your audio journey to extraordinary heights.
First things first: Aamir your customer service support is EPIC!!! My theater room is 30'W x 20'L. I'm running 4 KLF-30s (upgraded X-overs/carbon tweets from Crites) as sides/surrounds, Heritage Klipschorns L/R and 2 Heritage Klipsch LaScalas as my centers (slightly toe'd in for acoustical imaging) sound comes from dead-center of my 120" Epson laser screen. Oppo UDP-205, Yamaha c-5100 (I think) preamplifiers thru XLRs to two Emotiva 5-channel amps 200WPC all channels driven (continuous linear power). As you may have guessed, I'm 90% HT (1,500ish blurays/4K & 100+ 3Ds) and 10% stereo listening. Though I have collected GRP jazz CDs Fourplay, Bob James and the usual suspects...along with a few SACDs. I'm sharing my leading particulars just to provide context so's you don't think I'm still living in mee-maws basement waiting for my allowance and supper between video games.
I'm going to intentionally be silly, but mostly to relay and express my euphoric joy regarding this purchase that has brought soo much acoustical swag and sweetness into my humble setup. Rest assured, this purchase was based on a want. I'd been bi-amping my Heritage KlipschHorns with 200 watts (continuous @ 8 ohms) to each speaker's woofers and 200 watts to the mids/tweets thru Emotiva XPR power amps. I 'tot' I was happy...that is until Aamir reassured me I could squeeze more acoustical nectar from my corner-horns. (that's what I get for totting right?) I sez to him...'do tell', I sez I sez. That's when he schooled/hipped me to the AD-1PA+. When this monolithic metal block arrived, it was like trying to lift Thor's hammer. A worthy endeavor to say the least. Now, I won't bore you with different amps I've had in the past. Most of them have been eloquently talked about in other customer's posts. Now, I'm only going to address the 'hear-n-now' pun intended. I initially 'cooked it' for 10-15 days continuous, then I sat with baited-ears to hear what all of Aamir's brew-haha was all about...even though he downplayed it a bit.
Anyway, I'm back! I 'seed a squirrel true the window'. I'm driving the cornerhorns with the AD 1PA I've been sampling allot of my music. The first session lasted over 7 hours. Don't recall ever sitting that long and having soo much accoustical rediscovery of my tunes, some of my discs still have mullets and bell bottoms on!! Without realizing it, and to Aamir's comments I was unaware how much I was limiting my speakers (no shade on Emotiva) they are P4P one of the best deals on the market. That was until I saw the new 7 and 11 channel amps coming from Aamir's lab. But, I regress...the 1PA+ comparatively pulled the figurative blanket off of my (L/R) KlipschHorn speakers. The detail, crystal-clarity and spaciousness was IMMIDIATELY noticeable! Stage depth and subtle singing breaths, string riffs and drums...shoot all recordings were livelier and silkier. I could continue to ramble but my point's been made. Based on Aamir's golden endorsement stamp given his experience was a no-brainer. With my speaker collection, it was the obvious upgrade choice to tap as much acoustical nectar from my 100% horn-loaded home theater system. This is directly related to this AMAZING product which he whole-heartedly (tee-hee I sed whole) recommended. LOL!
In closing, When I thought it was safe to go outside my comfort zone surfing/gandering at electronic toys, Aamir and his team of engineers at Summit HIFI have just 'put out' (tee hee..i sed) Summit HIFI A7 and 11 toroidal power amps. The A7 rated at 200WPC all-channels driven is absolutely in my crosshairs. But wait, this final 'snigglett' of info about his amps floored me. They have a THREE YEAR WARRANTY!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! WHO DOES THAT!!! Unless they know they are all 'front-of-the-bus' confident with their lineup of bleeding-edge products. We all know how persnickety electronics can be and yet they still call on a THREE YEAR warranty. SummitHIFI WALKS THE TALK backing their products. So now, I've set my eyes on two Summit HIFI A-7s to complete my giddy-up. And based on his customer's reviews I can't wait (4 channels bi-amp my center channel) and (1PA for L/R) will complete my system perfectly 7.4.1. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my DefTech Trinity 2000 watt sub and I know my four Klipsch C7 horn loaded (Crites upgraded) and remaining speakers can't wait to flavor the sweet sweet toroidal power SUMMIT HIFI has to offer. I know my story is a bit choppy...I struggle to stay focus given squirrels and stuff happening around me but this had to be shared. Try not to judge me.
Now all I have to do is wait for Mee-Maw to give me my darn allowance. She's slippin' again...right? LOL! I'm buying all my future gear from Aamir, If you're on the fence, pull the trigger and get your sound-on on...what are you waiting for?...life is too short.
'We live...we love...we play with our HT toys...we die. I ain't never seen a U-Haul at a cemetery.'
This is my first time owning a Class A power amplifier and I can't be more impressed with the build and power quality of this amp. I'm using Infinity SM 150 studio monitor speakers and they sound amazing for 35-year-old speakers. I would like to give a shout out to Aamir, what an awesome salesman who will make your purchasing such a pleasure. Thanks Aamir & Summitt Hi-Fi I can't be more Happier
I recently purchased a pair of Paradigm Founders 100f for 2 channel enjoyment but was looking for an amp to power. I have tried a few amps in the past in various applications and again decided to try something new. I have purchased - SVS Elevations, Ultra Surrounds and Ultra bookshelves from Summit so I gave Aamir a call to see what he had. After chatting I decided to pull the trigger on the Tonewinner AD 1PA to power my new founders, I am very happy I did as the AD 1PA makes my founders sing. I have about 60 hours on both at this point and not looking back. Thanks Aamir!
When I was a young a hundred years ago, I promised that I would not be one of those old people that said things like “ In my day” Or any other nostalgic type of pronouncements. I did not keep that promise.
Another promise I made and was able to keep (until today)was not to use worn to death phrases like. “I heard things that I did not hear before”. Or I went to my music collection and was replaying songs that I thought I knew inside and out. Bla, bla, bla.
The Tonewinner AD-PA1 was to be my last component to be added to my system The goal;? “End Game” The final path was to be Pontus 2, 12th Edition DAC and Hermise Digital to Digital converter, then finally, the Tonewinner AD-PA1
For reasons I will not bore you with, I decided I would get the amp first and then the D to D converter. Good move. Why? I was able to establish such a performance base line, that no matter what I now add to my system it’s contribution or detriment would be seen right away.
One owner said that this beats out Krell and a few other of the big time players. Well I never had those in my system. No doubt it beat my old Parasound, Steve McCormick DNA1 and My Audio GD, and my PS Audio s300.
Here is just one of the things that blows me away. I have a few CD’s that say how well they were recorded or remastered. Some I just said “ Meh” when I heard them. The Jazz ones that I had that were remastered my Esoteric seemed harsh and over done. Another recording that I was never was Francis Albert Sinatra With Antonio Carlos Jobin. I played it and it was if I had just heard it for the first time in life. Well as the saying goes' . It’s not you it’s me.
Now I fully enjoy my Esoteric pressing and other CD because up Until now my systems was just not up to par. Thanks to the Tonewinner those days are over and my system is at a level that I never dreamed of when I ordered it. I can honestly say
These two words. END GAME!!!
AD-1 PA - 2 CH Amp Pure Class "A" 100 Watts & A/B 300w (8Ω）