Mono Power Amplifier with ODC in Distinctive AMG Chassis
The NuPrime AMG ONE is a scaled-down version of NuPrime Evolution Two and offers a breakthrough in distortion reduction. We called that Only Distortion Cancellation (ODC) design, continued advancing the state-of-the-art Class-D for the past decade.
A typical feedback error correction design inverts the output signal for summation with the original input signal to derive the negative error signal, which adds to the next cycle of the input signal to form a more accurate output signal. Nunprime’s ODC Class-D design derives the error signal from MOSFET devices and the output filter circuit directly, significantly reducing the negative feedback signal, which resulted in a substantial reduction in distortion THD+N of 0.003% @1kHz(5W), 0.004@ 1kHz(50W) and less than 0.006% THD+N at 1KHZ(2W~80W). This breakthrough improvement in Class-D design resulted in a natural and pure sound characteristic.
- NuPrime breakthrough Only Distortion Cancellation (ODC) Class D design.
- Preamp stage and Class D oscillation circuit utilizing high-end NJR MUSES8820 op-amp.
- 600KHz high-speed switching frequency allows greater resolution to be achieved.
- The 250W high-power toroidal transformer power supply has been enhanced to deliver cleaner and more stable power with lower noise floor. The entire power path fully adopts 15A ultra-high current and low resistance terminals. Improve current dynamic capability. Total of 22000uF(one channel ) power supply filter capacitors.
- High-quality copper PCB trace instead of usual cables are used to connect the power supply to the amplifier’s circuitry, maximizing power delivery.
- A mono implementation.
- Wider and deeper soundstage with no loss of clarity at the greatest depth. With large-scale orchestral recordings, you will be able to have a clear image of the last rows of percussion and wind, even the subtle pedal sounds! Such details are presented in a truthful manner without artificial enhancements.
- Faster dynamics with a greater range
- Natural and pure due to ultra-low distortion
- Cleaner background that provides greater detail and nuances
- Class-A like warmth
- Power Output (RMS): 170W @ 8 Ohms , 220W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak): 210W @ 8 Ohms , 260W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: x 21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 1.7Vrms
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- WATT / THD / S/N (typcial) : @5W (0.003% ,95db) , @50W (0.004% , 105db) , @100w (0.03% , 110db)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Trigger IN and OUT
- Standby Power : 0.4W @ 115V outlet, 0.4W @ 230V outlet
- Idle Power : 8W @ 115V outlet, 7.5W @ 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage: (115VAC / 230VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse : Slow blow, 5A , 250VAC
- Dimension : 285mm x 235mm x 55mm
- Weight : 5kg