The AD-2500 power amplifier is the end result of many years of experience designing and refining audiophile power amps. Whether you're watching a movie or listening to live concert the AD-2500 amplifier will give you a new level of audio realism with exceptional sounding with our short signal path Class A/B output & efficiency of the Optimized Class “H” Technology.
New AD-2500 power amplifier presents the latest advancements in amplifier technology. The AD-2500 is built to the strict quality and performance standards set by ToneWinner. We’re proud to offer you this exceptional audio component that will bring you many years of enjoyment and dependability.
Tone Winner Amplifier AD-2500PA
- Topology: Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B - Class "H" power supply.
- Numbers of Channel: 2 Channels - High powered single channel modules.
- Power Output: ( Rated Power; THD <0.1% @ 115V (Tested @ AC 115V) - (AC 240V Will Increase the output wattage and maintain the THD<0.1%.)
- 500 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 899 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 478+ watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven..
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 59 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.0045%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 110.6 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 96 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 121.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 2.1 V.
- Gain: 29.81 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1700 watts.
- Power Supply: 110V-240V: 15 Amps - 20 Amps Auto Switching Class "H"Power Supply.
- Material: Aluminum
- Modules: Separate Heatsinks for individual modules.
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Analogue meter with blue LED lights and Red Needle.
- Weight: 22.4KGS ( 51.37 Lb)
- Unit size: 17.48 L X 17.52 W X 7.6 H Inches
- Package size：22.52 L X 22.52 W X 12.64 H Inches
- Accessories: Power cord cable.
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
I purchased two TW AD-2500 amplifiers with the intention of bi-amp configuration to replace a single two-channel amp. In the meantime, I connected the two amps to my XMC-1 processor, connecting the right channel (XLR cable) to one amp and the left channel (XLR cable) and the center channel (RCA cable) to the other amp. I turned them on and let them run idle for 30 minutes. Then I streamed from Spotify and the amps sounded ok right out of the box. After a few hours of playing them, the sound stage began to open up, instrument placing was coming into focus, and the music became fuller with depth.
Two days later, I began to hear a 60 Hz hum from both amps and traced the problem to the lights over the kitchen sink in the next room. After turning off the lights, I heard a buzz coming from one speaker (Klipsch KLF20). The other speaker (Klipsch KLF20) connected to the other amp was dead quiet. Both amps were on the same circuit. I unplugged the input cables (XLR\RCA) from the amp and could slightly hear the buzz from the speaker. Turning the volume up on the processor did not make the buzzing increase. Once I reconnected the interconnects (XLR\RCA), the buzzing became amplified through the speaker. By the way, to eliminate the speaker as a cause, I did swap speakers and received the same outcome.
Working with Aamir with Summit HI-FI, we tried several solutions to determine the cause of the buzz because it was not occurring with my previous amplifier. We checked ground loops and connections. For this amp, the shipping box was damaged, so there was the possibility this amp was damaged also.
Not being able to determine a cause of the buzz, Aamir was willing to replace the amp. While disconnecting the amp, and connecting the right channel to the other amp, the buzz began in the other amp. This showed that the issue was not with either of the amps. I began to consider cables. I had not before since the issue had not occurred with my previous amp. I changed the one channel with a shielded XLR cable and then the buzz was reduced, which shows I had a ground problem. The efficiency of the speakers and the quality of these amps revealed the issue with the cables and power.
Before I close, I’d like to share some thoughts about the performance of the amplifiers. With my prior amp, the bass was weak, and the highs were way too bright. With these AD2500s, the bass is strong with bottom end and highs and the mid-range are even. These are very accurate amps. With my prior amp, the KLF20s frequency were set at 50 Hz. With then AD2500 amps, the frequency is set at 80 Hz. (I love the current the amps are pushing.) With the AD2500s, I hear more music and better channel separation with no fatigue.
Kudos to Aamir with the time and research in helping to figure out this issue. He went well beyond expectations. Thank you so much. With the level of customer support and quality of product, I don’t know how you will be able to keep up.
After a little problem with customs everything went good. It arrived quickly with no issues. The sound is pretty good for the money it's a little light on bass but has plenty of power which I needed. So far I'm liking it.
After a Long Wait My new Amplifier arrived this past Friday, have it set up with by current system and must say it has plenty of power to drive my B&W 603's they sound great, the sound is crisp, clear and the Amplifier looks great in my rack. Thanks again Aamir wonderful customer care.
Let me explain ... I initially bought a Denon amp. Then, I bought the Cerwin Vega XLS 12 speakers. Well, the Denon amp was nearly not enough power for them. So, I bought a NAD amp that puts out 150 continuous RMS (supposedly). Still not enough power, the amp would cut the speakers off at higher volume. I then discovered the TW AD-2500 amp through Summit. Aamir called me back, and I can tell you that this guy really knows his stuff! He answered so many questions that I could never find on the internet. I don't know how many forums I looked for answers to, when he was the one I needed to ask the whole time. He is also very accommodating and friendly. Easy to talk to. Besides the service, I hooked up the amp, and it sounds superb like he promised it would. So clear. So detailed and clean. And, powerful! I've had no problems cranking up these speakers, without losing sound quality. There is only one problem ... I think I need a bigger house!
Recently purchased the AD2500 from SummitHifi and could not be more pleased. Yes, I was expecting a pretty good amp, but this goes way beyond my expectations. Build quality is excellent. I looked into buying an Emotiva or Monoprice flagship amp but the Tonewinner puts both of them to shame when it comes to builid quality. The sound quality is excellent. My Magnepans 1.7i have been taken to a new level with this amp. The ease and authority that in runs theses speakers is quite astonishing. The clarity and micro details are impressive. Finally, this beast of an amp is just beautiful to look at. Highly recommended.