500W Per Channel Stereo Monster Amp
The AD-2500 power amplifier is the end result of many years of experience designing and refining audiophile power amps. Whether you're watching a movie or listening to live concert the AD-2500 amplifier will give you a new level of audio realism with exceptional sounding with our short signal path Class A/B output & efficiency of the Optimized Class “H” Technology.
New AD-2500 power amplifier presents the latest advancements in amplifier technology. The AD-2500 is built to the strict quality and performance standards set by Summit Hi-Fi & ToneWinner. We’re proud to offer you this exceptional audio component that will bring you many years of enjoyment and dependability.
Summit Hi-Fi & Tone Winner Amplifier AD-2500PA
- Topology: Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B - Class "H" power supply.
- Numbers of Channel: 2 Channels - High powered single channel modules.
- Power Output: ( Rated Power; THD <0.1% @ 115V (Tested @ AC 115V) - (AC 240V Will Increase the output wattage and maintain the THD<0.1%.)
- 500 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 899 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 478+ watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven..
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 59 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.0045%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 110.6 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 96 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 121.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 2.1 V.
- Gain: 29.81 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1700 watts.
- Power Supply: 110V-240V: 15 Amps - 20 Amps Auto Switching Class "H"Power Supply.
- Material: Aluminum
- Modules: Separate Heatsinks for individual modules.
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Analogue meter with blue LED lights and Red Needle.
- Weight: 22.4KGS ( 51.37 Lb)
- Unit size: 17.48 L X 17.52 W X 7.6 H Inches
- Package size：22.52 L X 22.52 W X 12.64 H Inches
- Accessories: Power cord cable.
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
have a chance for few days to play diffrent type of music from classical to pop, jazz and movies. This amplifier is doing grate job. Outstanding sound dispersion and quality between instruments and vocal. Test on soprano also, wow. Clear highs , lush midrange and tight bass performance. Have mediocre speakers and even with this speakers sound is grate.Own before diffrent amplifiers but this one is outstanding. One think more, run cool ! Do not get hot, little warm to touch.
Amir was very helphul when I called him and provide support at each time. Lets hope, Summit will bring us more equipment at this quality and good prices. Looking to order soon more electronics.
I bought this amp to use a few months down the road when i build my speakers. But i was anxious to hear it so i brought it to my sons house and hooked it up to his pre amp.i was astonished at its beauty, and it lacks nothing in the sound department. It was a pleasure to listening to. And it dont stop there it is very well built.i already plan on getting a second one before my speakers are even done.very impressed with this amp.